Is Bankruptcy Right for Me?
Ask Our Woodbridge Township Bankruptcy Attorney: (732) 338-9650
If you currently feel like you are drowning in debt, consider filing for
bankruptcy. Bankruptcy has helped countless debtors across the nation
push the restart button on their finances. It is an honest solution that
gives many people the chance for a new start. Learn more about the benefits
of bankruptcy below.
Bankruptcy can allow many debtors an opportunity to:
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop wage garnishment/repossession/foreclosure actions
- Start fresh with little or no debt
- Repay your car/home loans while keeping it
- Rebuild your credit score
Find out more about filing for bankruptcy during a
At Vaisman Law Office, we understand that bankruptcy may not be the right
choice for everyone. Whether or not bankruptcy will benefit you will depend
on your unique situation and your debt relief goals. Our Woodbridge Township
bankruptcy lawyer can review your debt and see whether bankruptcy or another
debt relief option would be right for you.
Signs That You May Need to File for Bankruptcy
For some, the debt may have crept up slowly. For others, it may have been
the result of a large hit to your finances either due to a job loss or
a medical emergency. Regardless of how you ended up in debt, there are
common signs that may indicate the need to file for bankruptcy.
If one or more of the following apply to you, you may need to consider
filing for bankruptcy:
- You are behind on your mortgage or car payments.
- You have difficulty keeping up with minimum debt payments.
- You are constantly being harassed by creditors.
- You are unable to pay your tax debts.
- You are losing sleep and experiencing anxiety over your debt.
If you are not sure whether bankruptcy is a right choice for you at this
time, don't hesitate to talk to our team about your situation. We
are here to answer all of your questions and more. Call Vaisman Law Office
today to speak directly with our bankruptcy lawyer.
Call our office at (732) 338-9650 if you would like a